Mother Teresa House
Providing care to terminally ill people and their families – Mother Teresa House is a home where all are
welcome to find comfort and care.
End-of-Life Care Home in Mid Michigan
- Located in downtown Lansing.
- Welcoming guests of any faith, culture, or background.
- Loving, personal care around the clock.
- Value and reverence for the life and end of life of each patient.
Founded at the time of Mother Teresa’s death in September 1997, we strive to serve in the same manner as she did. The care is provided at no charge to our guests.
What is Hospice Care?
Hospice is a type of holistic care and support for people who have been given a prognosis of six months or less to live. Because the last moments of a person’s life are so important, we focus our care on comfort as well as creating joyful, peaceful memories.
Learn More About End-of-Life Care at Mother Teresa House
- Read our stories – from both guests and volunteers.
- Be our guest to see what it would be like to volunteer or be a patient at Mother Teresa House.
- Find out what you can do to help us serve our special guests.
Take a Tour
Be Our Guest
Mother Teresa House accepts guests from any faith, background, or culture. We serve people of all ages who suffer from any terminal illness. Several have neither family nor financial resources to obtain care from other sources. In fact, many of our guests would have likely died alone if we were not here to care for them.