Hospice Care Home Lansing MI
For the care of terminally ill people. Mother Teresa House is A Home Where All Are Welcome To Find Comfort and Care
Mother Teresa House: a care home for terminally ill people
- located in downtown Lansing
- open to all people of any faith, culture or background
- loving, personal care around the clock
- value and reverence for life and end of life
Founded at the time of Mother Teresa’s death in September 1997, we strive to serve in the same manner as she did. The care is provided at no charge to our guest.
Learn more about us
- Read our stories – from both guests and volunteers.
- Be our guest to see what it would be like to volunteer or be a patient at Mother Teresa House.
- Find out what you can do to help us serve our special guests!
Have you ever wondered what happens at Mother Teresa House on a day-to-day basis? House staff and board would like to invite you and anyone you think may be interested for a tour of Mother Teresa House to learn more about the work we do.
No special skills are needed to take advantage of our volunteering opportunities. An ability to embrace the mission, commitment to working as part of a group and openness to learning and to growing in selfless service are necessary.
Mother Teresa House accepts into our home people from any faith and culture. Several have neither family nor financial resources to obtain care from other sources. In fact, many of our guests would have died all alone if we were not here.
Primary Communities Served