Hospice Employment Lansing MI
Job Description: Administrative Assistant
Reports to Administrator, Development Director, and Executive Director
Administrative Assistant 20%
- Weekly deposits and record keeping
- Other weekly and monthly responsibilities as directed by Administrator
- Other administrative assignments from Administrator or Executive Director
Development Administrative Assistant
- Data Entry (donors, others) and Thank You Letters 20%
- Run reports as needed (Bloomerang)
- set up and follow up for tours presentation of facility (two times per month):
- Enter into database (Bloomerang) – tour attendees, donors, volunteers, etc.
- Additional contact with Ambassadors (as needed)
- Assist with set up for tour presentations and greeting tour guests
- Other duties as assigned by Development Director
- Assist with Monthly home/off-site Events (likely one per month – evening or luncheon)
- Other administrative development assignments as directed
Ready to assist with the ministry of Mother Teresa House, including helping with care of terminally ill guests, and interacting with families, volunteers, and visitors
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Understand or become proficient Bloomerang – database for organization
- Become prepared to help in the direct work of the mission, including caregiving as needed
To apply, please fill out the form below.
Contact us Today!
Primary Communities Served