Hospice Employment Lansing MI
Service Coordinator of Volunteers – Paid position
The ideal candidate should enjoy working with people, one on one, or in a group setting.
- 20 hours a week, occasional evenings or weekends as needed to meet and orient volunteers.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be willing to learn caregiving position
- Have an ability for organization and management
duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing volunteer needs
- Place volunteers appropriately
- Support caregiving volunteers
Overnight Caregiver at Mother Teresa House
The Caregiver provides presence and basic care for one or two terminally-ill guests.
Tasks similar to what a family caregiver does, done in close coordination with lead staff.
Experience is helpful, though training is provided.
Typically, three nights per week, Thu – Sat, 10p to 8a, immediate opening.
This position works well for students needing study time or for empty nesters!
Please apply at motherteresahouse.org and/or call 517-484-5494.
Contact us Today!
Primary Communities Served